A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Desire to do something, typically accompanied by unease.
worry – concern – care – uneasiness – trouble – disquiet
- 608 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow me here… 2013/07/22http://babymamasblog.wordpress.com/ Filed under: Anxiety Tagged: awards, blogging, social-media, technology, twitteranxiousmotherhood
- Stop thinking and stop analysing. 2013/07/18Stop thinking and stop analysing. My husband will tell you, I over analyse everything – and think something to death. I view it from this angle, and that angle, and then from another angle. He hates it and he is right. I need to learn to just accept things and not over think or over […]anxiousmotherhood
- Emotion 1 2013/07/17Further to my post regarding doing the exercises in Angela de Souza’s book, Emotional Gravity, here is my first: Get perspective and take control Emotions: Write down the emotions that you struggle with – FEAR Response: Write down your response to the emotion. It could be an action, reaction or paralysis. Fear leads to panic […]anxiousmotherhood
- God still speaks 2013/07/17God still speaks The last couple of days, all those negative thoughts and feelings that I have been trying so hard to change, have been lambasting my mind and emotions, like a tsunami hitting the coastline. And I keep wondering why. Why is a very dangerous question sometimes, because it makes you look for answers […]anxiousmotherhood
- GAD 2013/07/16Courtesy of Discovery Health: Managing panic and anxiety disorders 16 July 2013 at 07:17 Anxiety disorders are a common yet misunderstood mental health issue. Here’s how to identify the signs and how to get help. By Joanne Lillie “I have been anxious my whole life, but my anxiety really got out of control in the […]anxiousmotherhood